If you’re looking for a great Instagram spot in Tulum, look no further than the Follow That Dream Sign.
This sign is located on Tulum Beach Road, and it’s a great place to take photos when visiting Mexico. In this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Follow That Dream Sign in Tulum!
About the Follow That Dream Sign in Tulum
This famous Instagram spot features a large, green sign that reads “Follow That Dream.” It’s located on Tulum Beach Road and makes for a great spot to capture some iconic vacation photos while in Mexico.
This is one of the most popular spots in Tulum, so be sure to visit it when you’re in town!
Where is the Follow That Dream Sign in Tulum?
The Follow That Dream Sign is located on Tulum Beach Road. It’s easy to find – just look for the large, green sign! Below I’ve pinned the exact location of the sign to help you find it.
But, basically, you’ll want to head to Lolita & Lolita boutique, where you will see the sign right out the front!
The best way to explore all the great spots in Tulum is to rent a bike or car. You can pick up a bicycle almost anywhere in Tulum for between 130-150 MXN per day.
If you’d prefer to explore more of the region and check out must-see attractions like Chichén Itzá and the incredible Cenotes, then I’d suggest renting a car. I always use Discover Cars in Mexico as it avoids having to deal with scammers and ensures you get a fair price.
Tip: Make sure to also stop by the Ven a La Luz nearby – the famous giant wooden sculpture of a woman in Tulum.
More Things to Know About Visiting the Follow That Dream Sign
What are the best times to visit?
The Follow That Dream Sign is a popular spot, so be prepared for crowds! The best times to visit are early in the morning or later in the evening.
I rode past this sign on my way to Cenote Escondido (one of the best cenotes on Tulum Beach Road), and quickly stopped by to take some photos of Haylea.
What should I bring with me?
Make sure to bring your camera! This is a great spot for photos.
You may also want to bring a towel and some sunscreen, as you’ll want to enjoy the beach while you’re there.
What are the Opening hours?
The Follow That Dream Sign is open 24 hours.
Is there an admission fee?
No, there is no admission fee. This spot is free to enjoy!
Photo Tips for the Follow Your Dream Sign
– If its early in the morning, use a tripod to capture the sign in its entirety and avoid blurry photos.
– Shoot during the golden hour for dreamy light. I suggest getting here just after sunrise to avoid the crowds.
– Capture people enjoying the tropical vibes in the background!
Where to Stay in Tulum: Accommodation Guide
Generally speaking, there are two areas to stay in Tulum. This is the Tulum Town (Puebla), or the Tulum Hotel Zone.
Tulum Town has loads of hotels, guest houses, hostels, restaurants, bars, and everything else you could imagine. This is a great place to stay if you want to explore the surrounding region since it’s also close to the ADO bus station.
Closer to the beach, the Tulum Hotel Zone is more of a luxury accommodation area with high-end resorts, spas, restaurants, and nightclubs.
Below are my three recent and updated top picks for where to stay in Tulum.
- Casa Malca – Perfect for couples searching for a luxury, private and relaxing resort. It’s situated on a private beach surrounded by palm trees and offers luxury spa treatments, and a large outdoor swimming pool.
- Mamasan Treehouses & Cabins – Stay in an epic tree house just 100m from South Tulum Beach! Features an epic root-top jungle bar with rooms overlooking the ocean.
- Mama’s Home – By far the best hostel for a vibe and making lifelong friends. They run daily and nightly activities that are super fun. This place was the highlight of my time in Tulum!
More Mexico Travel Guides & Adventure Inspiration
I hope you enjoy taking photos at the Follow That Dream Sign in Tulum! If you’re visiting Mexico, be sure to add this spot to your list.
Have fun and safe travels!