Licensing IMages By
We Seek Travel: Photo Licensing
All of the images you see posted on this website are taken by me, Olly Gaspar, unless otherwise stated.
All images are licensed under Creative Commons (CC-BY-NC 4.0) for non-commercial use only. This means that you are free to Share and to Remix all images as long as attribution to Olly Gaspar and a do-follow link to We Seek Travel is made with the image. More info.
If you’d like to copyright or license any image on this website (and receive high-definition versions) for commercial use, please email me.
How to Use Images from We Seek Travel
Creative commons: Non-Commercial
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Attribution — You must give attribution to Olly Gaspar and a do-follow link to We Seek Travel along with the image. Below is a HTML code template to use.
<a href=”https://www.weseektravel.com/” target=”_blank”>Photos by Olly Gaspar</a>
- Inserting images in blog posts
- School projects
- Individual using the image as a background or for personal purposes not shared online
Copyright: Commercial Licensing
As a photographer, I rely on income generated from my photographic work. All of my images are available for copyright and commercial licensing for your projects.
If you wish to use any of my images for commercial purposes, please contact me directly for a quote.
Commercial use is defined as using my images “primarily for or directed toward commercial advantage or monetary compensation.”